Nocturnal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Current News
7/16 The page may look a little off right now, due to construction. I will try to have it back on track as soon as possible, but please remain patient! ___________________ 7/16 Plots! I'm thinking about making a plot for Nocturnal so it can get this show on the road. Any comments or suggestions? Click here - CLICK!
Weather & Detais
Season: Autumn _________________ Weather: Sunny with few clouds. The storm is over, leaving the ground wet and muddy. The river is flooded, and animals have come out of their den. The air is getting cooler, the nice feeling of autumn weather. More leaves are starting to fall from the trees, beginning to gain their winter nakedness. _________________ Breeding: No Birthing:No
Lakota Rivers Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: Zena Status: Open
Silent Plains Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: None Status: Open
Shadow Walkers Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: None Status: Open
Affiliates
Thrillcity of ash
Vote For US!
Top 50 Wolf RPG

Free Top Site

Rain~Femme

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ForeverRain
New Comer
New Comer
ForeverRain

Rain~Femme Empty
PostSubject: Rain~Femme   Rain~Femme Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2012, 12:09 am

Excited. bounce

Name: Rain
Nickname: Just Rain
Breed: Gray Wolf
Appearance: Completely black with brilliant, piercing green eyes. Her eyes also have beautiful flecks of gold in them. Her fur is rather thick, and she has a lithe and very agile figure. Even though she is skinny, she is not short or petite. She has a small bit of grey undertone that highlights her fur. Her dark fur gives her an advantage when night falls, making it easy for her to blend into the dark.
Rain~Femme 1136193322blackwolf
Personality: Rain is a very strong, stubborn, independent wolf. She is rather wise and many wolves come to her for advice. She sees things clearly, and isn't afraid to tell it like it is. Without being clingy, she is incredibly loyal. She always protects the ones she loves and can't ever back down from a challenge no matter what. Though she can be a bit rash sometimes, she isn't stupid. She isn't someone you want to mess with, being an extremely strong fighter. Because she is slender, she is very fast and agile. You won't ever see what hit you. She tends to stick to the back of the pack, preferring to be subtle yet helpful.

Family: Her family was killed a long time ago.
Mate: Scourge. (If someone would like to create him, that would be great, if not might just say she has no mate. I prefer not to play my character own mates. It's rather dull.)
Offspring: N/A

History: When Rain was a pup, her family was killed by a wandering bear. She survived only because she scampered off and hid well. This is her greatest shame, hiding. Though she knows she couldn't have fought off a bear at that age, she still feels as if she avoided fate sometimes. She wishes top somehow find a way to redeem herself and her pride. Due to this she has a very large fear of any breed of bear, though she tries not to show it.

Sample RP Post: (By Sample post i'm guessing you want to test my RPGing skills? I'll hit you with my best Twisted Evil )

Rain crouched low against the ground, the branches of the bush she had managed to compact her slender figure into pinching and poking into her coat uncomfortably. Her breath scraped roughly through her throat as she gazed through the leaves that half-way blocked her vision. She made sure her ears were flat, and pressed her belly firmly to the ground as hard as possible, praying not to be seen. The bear she watched silently grunted loudly, lumbering clumsily around the trees. It was obviously confused, the stupid creature. It was a shame such powerful bodies were given to such small brain, Rain thought to herself. Even so, fear pulsed through her veins with the pounding of her heart. She became tenser and tenser with every second that slowly ticked by. It seemed like an eternity she'd been shoved into the prickly branches of the bush when the bear, at last, tottered away on it's large legs. She let out a long breath of relief, scrambling away from the grasping branches that pulled her fur and scraped her skin underneath. When she was finally free, she sat with a thump. Her encounter had drained all the energy from her, leaving her exasperated and tired. She shakily stood, and began picking her way carefully though the forest back to camp, where she knew she would be swarmed by questions about why she was so incredibly late. She glanced up at the now pink horizon, and for a moment, she felt completely contempt to have the life she did. To even HAVE a pack to go to was incredible. She'd had packs before, but never like this one. No, it'd never been home. Unlike here. This was where she belonged. This was her home.

Other wolves played on this site: N/A
Other:
Nope!

Last edited by ForeverRain on July 8th 2012, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amaris
Amaris

Rain~Femme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain~Femme   Rain~Femme Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2012, 10:32 am

Its great! The only thing is that appearance and history need to be a least six sentences. Once you fix this I'll accept you(:
Back to top Go down
ForeverRain
New Comer
New Comer
ForeverRain

Rain~Femme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain~Femme   Rain~Femme Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2012, 5:09 pm

Fixed!
Back to top Go down
Amaris
Amaris

Rain~Femme Empty