Nocturnal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Current News
7/16 The page may look a little off right now, due to construction. I will try to have it back on track as soon as possible, but please remain patient! ___________________ 7/16 Plots! I'm thinking about making a plot for Nocturnal so it can get this show on the road. Any comments or suggestions? Click here - CLICK!
Weather & Detais
Season: Autumn _________________ Weather: Sunny with few clouds. The storm is over, leaving the ground wet and muddy. The river is flooded, and animals have come out of their den. The air is getting cooler, the nice feeling of autumn weather. More leaves are starting to fall from the trees, beginning to gain their winter nakedness. _________________ Breeding: No Birthing:No
Lakota Rivers Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: Zena Status: Open
Silent Plains Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: None Status: Open
Shadow Walkers Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: None Status: Open
Affiliates
Thrillcity of ash
Vote For US!
Top 50 Wolf RPG

Free Top Site

Introduce yourself!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zena
Admin
Admin
Zena

Introduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 10:44 pm

Since this is a role play, I thought we might want to know our players a little better. It's always more fun when you know who your talking to. I made a little outline that you can follow (if you want, not required).
Happy hunting! - Zena

Code:
[left][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:(not required)[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Hobbies:[/b]
[b]Sports:[/b]
[b]Reason for joining Nocturnal:[/b]
[b]Favorite Animal:[/b]
[b]Favorite Color:[/b]
[b]Favorite Food:[/b]
[b]Things you like:[/b]
[b]Things you dislike:[/b][/left]
Back to top Go down
https://nocturnal.rpg-board.net
Zena
Admin
Admin
Zena

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 11:07 pm

Name: Emily
Age:(not required) I think i should leave this one since i'm the admin..
Personality: If you haven't already noticed, i'm very outgoing and love to have fun! I can get annoyed/mad easily but have gotten better with my patience. Don't take anything I say to personally, if I ever hurt your feelings, I did not mean to and I apologize now! Lawls, I can be sarcastic some times and I joke around. If your nice to me, i'll be nice to you. If your mean to me, i'll usually just ignore you. I love talking to new people and being random. I'm a fast pace kind of person, I can't focus on one thing for to long( darn the A.D.D)
Hobbies: Horse back riding, urban mushing, RPing, biking, dog training, reading, bible study
Sports: Horse back riding
Reason for joining Nocturnal: Ahem, I created it.
Favorite Animal: Horse
Favorite Color: Sky Blue
Favorite Food: MEAT
Things you like: Horses, dogs, wolves, jeans, horse back riding, trail riding, food, writing, talking to my friends, telling stories, photoshop, the outdoors, church, bible study, fancy dresses, cowboy boots, traveling, trucks,working out, and adventure!
Things you dislike: Watching TV, being inside, sweating, mean people, walking thru wet grass, waking up, going to bed, needles, bees, being bored, whiny childern, zits, and exotic food.
Back to top Go down
https://nocturnal.rpg-board.net
ForeverRain
New Comer
New Comer
ForeverRain

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 11:28 pm

Name: Sawyer (Yes. That's my real name. Get over it. Mad )
Personality: It's kind of hard for me, personally, to know my own personality. If anyone wants to tell me, that'd be great. What a Face
Hobbies: Horse back riding (Well...that's more my life...or at least i'd like it to be.) reading, drawing.
Sports: Horse back riding XD
Reason for joining Nocturnal: Emily is my buddeh
Favorite Animal: Horse...and manatees
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Pasta
Things you like: Riding, drawing, nice people, fun, reading, friends ect. ect.
Things you dislike:
Boredom, silverfish (it's a type of bug x) Usually I don't mind bugs....but these guys are gross.) that my parents decided they'd rather buy a fancy computer than give me horse lessons for the summer. Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
Amaris
Amaris

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 6:37 pm

Name: Amelia
Age:(not required) 3487103748197234718273846 years old Wink
Personality: Er, I'm shy at first but once you get to know me I won't shut up xD I'm fun to be around I guess. I don't like to be mean to people cause it makes me feel really bad which is a good thing lol.
Hobbies: Riding my horse, writing, rping, reading, gaming (xbox!), and vampires :3
Sports: Horseback Riding and Swimming
Reason for joining Nocturnal: Emily told me too and I helped with the site so...
Favorite Animal: Horse!
Favorite Color: Orange
Favorite Food: Everything Italian and Sauerkraut ^_^
Things you like: My horse, writing, annoying the hell out of Emily, and reading lol
Things you dislike:
Spiders, snakes, hot weather, cold weather, and people who hate vampires lololol
Back to top Go down
RedReaper19
New Comer
New Comer
RedReaper19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 3:11 pm

Name: I go by Sam
Personality: well, I'm pretty happy-go-lucky. I'm never caught angry unless its by Sawyer. (Lol oh, the times. XD). I'm very... liberal, I guess? I have no problem standing for what I'm sure is right.I'm pretty dependant on trust and loyalty.... earlier this year someone broke it and they still haven't gained itnback entirely. Once you break my trust or loyalty, it wont be easy to get back. I love to make friends, though, and I promise ghat I'll never turn my back on you.
Hobbies: drawing, shopping (though not for your usual girl stuff all the time. Most the time its clothes. But not always.) Laughing, horse back riding, volunteer stuff, school, swimming, writing.
Sports: track... and maybe swim team, if that counts. Lol
Reason for joining Nocturnal: I love wolves. Lol
Favorite Animal: horses/wolves
Favorite Color: red
Favorite Food: probably watermelon.. lol
Things you like: MY LITTLE PONY!!! Lol yes, I'm that sorts freak.. Lol bike riding, writing, reading, school, family, Sawyer (in a buff kinda way...Lol saw!) Being with friends. And RAINBOWDASH
Things you dislike:
whiners, jerks, peoplenwho think they're the center of the world, Discord(Lol!), fighting, spilling stuff on people, being embarressed, etc
Back to top Go down
Hurricane_
New Comer
New Comer
Hurricane_

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 12:38 pm

Name: Call me Harry
Personality: I guess i'm a pretty nice guy all around, unless i'm crabby for somereason... Then you probably shouldn't talk to me XD
Hobbies: Reading, Water Sports, Writing, and hanging with my buds.
Sports: Football, Basketball, and Track
Reason for joining Nocturnal: Saw it was new and i love wolves!
Favorite Animal: Wolves :3
Favorite Color: Midnight Blue
Favorite Food: Spaghettii
Things you like: Loyalty, Wolves, Tubing, Movies, and Chocolate!
Things you dislike:
Hippocrits, bullies, people who think wayyy to highly of themselves, people who think wayyy to low of themselves, and giant spiders >.<
Back to top Go down
http://rainpack.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nocturnal :: Common Grounds :: The Foyer-
Jump to: