Nocturnal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Current News
7/16 The page may look a little off right now, due to construction. I will try to have it back on track as soon as possible, but please remain patient! ___________________ 7/16 Plots! I'm thinking about making a plot for Nocturnal so it can get this show on the road. Any comments or suggestions? Click here - CLICK!
Weather & Detais
Season: Autumn _________________ Weather: Sunny with few clouds. The storm is over, leaving the ground wet and muddy. The river is flooded, and animals have come out of their den. The air is getting cooler, the nice feeling of autumn weather. More leaves are starting to fall from the trees, beginning to gain their winter nakedness. _________________ Breeding: No Birthing:No
Lakota Rivers Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: Zena Status: Open
Silent Plains Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: None Status: Open
Shadow Walkers Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: None Status: Open
Affiliates
Thrillcity of ash
Vote For US!
Top 50 Wolf RPG

Free Top Site

This is Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ToxicRainbow
New Comer
New Comer
ToxicRainbow

This is Me Empty
PostSubject: This is Me   This is Me Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 2:49 pm

Name: Sierra

Age:(not required) 25! Eeek! I feel ancient compared to you guys o.O. And don't worry, I'm not a creeper. Just lookin' for fun RP. Smile

Personality: I'm mostly quiet and friendly. I don't like confrontation. I don't take life too seriously and I won't bite someone's head off for asking questions or giving their opinion.

Hobbies: Reading, grooming dogs, observing things outside.

Sports: Tennis, swimming, football, track & field

Reason for joining Nocturnal: I've been having a hard time finding a friendly, active wolf RP site. Nocturnal seemed active and friendly enough, so here I am.

Favorite Animal: Dog, any species of canine really.

Favorite Color: Teal/Green

Favorite Food: Lasagna and most pasta dishes.

Things you like: Animals, books, cooking, watching rain, dog grooming, nice people, funny/sarcastic people, family, PS3(Looking forward to 'The Last of Us' and 'Beyond: Two Souls').

Things you dislike: Jerks, abuse in any form, apocalypse chatter, birds, slow moving masked villains(Michael Meyers), laziness.
Back to top Go down

This is Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nocturnal :: Common Grounds :: The Foyer-
Jump to: