Nocturnal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Current News
7/16 The page may look a little off right now, due to construction. I will try to have it back on track as soon as possible, but please remain patient! ___________________ 7/16 Plots! I'm thinking about making a plot for Nocturnal so it can get this show on the road. Any comments or suggestions? Click here - CLICK!
Weather & Detais
Season: Autumn _________________ Weather: Sunny with few clouds. The storm is over, leaving the ground wet and muddy. The river is flooded, and animals have come out of their den. The air is getting cooler, the nice feeling of autumn weather. More leaves are starting to fall from the trees, beginning to gain their winter nakedness. _________________ Breeding: No Birthing:No
Lakota Rivers Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: Zena Status: Open
Silent Plains Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: None Status: Open
Shadow Walkers Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: None Status: Open
Affiliates
Thrillcity of ash
Vote For US!
Top 50 Wolf RPG

Free Top Site

Mates & Breeding Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zena
Admin
Admin
Zena

Mates & Breeding Rules Empty
PostSubject: Mates & Breeding Rules   Mates & Breeding Rules Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2012, 12:54 am

1. Please, whatever you do, don't go into detail on the breeding grounds.

2. Wolves must be at least 3 years of age before finding a mate, and mating. (Crushes are allowed before the age of 3, just not "mates" think of it as marriage, almost.)

3. Mating may only occur during mating season- Fall thru winter.

4. MATES DO NOT HAVE TO BE PERMANENT. You can ask your alpha pair to "divorce" you, so to say, if the pair is unhappy.

5. If your femme is ready to whelp, post it as the mating pair names (ex:Lenka x Zhora) on the pups page, then wait for a moderator or I to post how many pups you have and their genders to keep the game realistic.

6. You don't have to keep your pups if you don't want them after they've weaned you can put them up for character adoption if you'd like.

7. Still births do occur and is up to the mother to really decide if that happens or not.

8. You cannot find a mate until you have a minimum of 15 post (IC).

9. No forced mating either. (common sense)
Any questions ask below or pm me. :)
Back to top Go down
https://nocturnal.rpg-board.net

Mates & Breeding Rules
Page 1 of 1