Nocturnal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Current News
7/16 The page may look a little off right now, due to construction. I will try to have it back on track as soon as possible, but please remain patient! ___________________ 7/16 Plots! I'm thinking about making a plot for Nocturnal so it can get this show on the road. Any comments or suggestions? Click here - CLICK!
Weather & Detais
Season: Autumn _________________ Weather: Sunny with few clouds. The storm is over, leaving the ground wet and muddy. The river is flooded, and animals have come out of their den. The air is getting cooler, the nice feeling of autumn weather. More leaves are starting to fall from the trees, beginning to gain their winter nakedness. _________________ Breeding: No Birthing:No
Lakota Rivers Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: Zena Status: Open
Silent Plains Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: None Status: Open
Shadow Walkers Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: None Status: Open
Affiliates
Thrillcity of ash
Vote For US!
Top 50 Wolf RPG

Free Top Site

First Encounters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaris
Amaris

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: First Encounters   First Encounters Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 10:34 pm

Shadow lapped up water from the cool stream, thankful for a quiet place to rest after a hard journey of crossing the hot plains for days. She hadn't known where she was going, just anywhere that she might be able to call home. The Femme could smell the faint traces of other wolves in the area, some with pack smell other just loners. Still that was enough to make her excited. Crossing the plains had left her with a odd feeling of dread and loneliness and for once she missed the company of others
Rain Shadow sighed, her thirst quenched but her belly still growling. She could hunt later, for now she needed rest and the canopy of trees around her offered welcoming shade. She curled up in a cool spot and closed her white blue eyes. Shadow was about to fall into a deep slumber when suddenly a tree branch snapped up ahead. Her eye's snapped open to find another Femme staring at her from across the brook.
Back to top Go down
Zena
Admin
Admin
Zena

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: reply   First Encounters Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2012, 12:38 pm

ZENA
Zena watched the silvery grey dove lap up the cool water from the vale, Who is this wolf? She thought to her self. The smell of the unfamiliar loner drew Zena here out of pure curiousity. The stranger looked exhausted and a little edgy. Zena took a step back to leave, deciding that its just another lonely traveler crossing the vale. Suddenly a shock of adrenaline flew down her spine at the sound of a loud snap underneath her back paw. She cursed under her breath then looked back up to see if the loner had moved. Zena's heart kind of dropped when she found the femme staring her straight in the face from across the stretch of water.
Back to top Go down
https://nocturnal.rpg-board.net
Amaris
Amaris

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounters   First Encounters Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2012, 12:54 pm

RAIN SHADOW
A growl rose in Shadow's chest and she quickly jumped up, fur on end. The femme in front of her didn't seem to want to fight but she wasn't about to let her guard down. The wolf didn't smell like a loner, she smelled like and Alpha which confused Rain Shadow. This land was obviously not apart of any pack lands so why would an Alpha be all the way out here? Shadow doubted the femme was all the way out here for her, what pack leader would leave just to find out who was padding along in the loner lands? Whatever was the wolf's reason for being out here Shadow was ready for a fight.
"If you're going to attack me then go ahead and do it. I've got better things to do than stand around at stare at you all day." Shadow snarled taking a small step forward.
Back to top Go down
Zena
Admin
Admin
Zena

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: reply   First Encounters Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2012, 1:06 pm

ZENA
Zena fell back onto her haunches as the large femme stood up, on edge. Zena sighed, she didn't want to fight, she licked her lips completely relaxed as the stranger spoke, her words dripping out of her mouth like warm blood. Zena stood up and looked at her, "I'm not going to fight you, calm down." She padded forward reaching the river bank, she lowered her head and lapped up the water, keeping a steady eye on the wolf. She wondered why she was here, the wolf was obviously exhausted and had traveled a long way. "Where are you from?" The words slipped out of Zena's mouth before she even realized it.
Back to top Go down
Amaris
Amaris

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounters   First Encounters Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2012, 1:14 pm

RAIN SHADOW
Shadow's ear flicked, she was surprised by this question. She relaxed some since it was obvious this wolf had no intentions of fighting and Shadow was so exhausted she honestly didn't care at the moment. She didn't let her guard down though as she sat back on her haunches, observing the femme with curious eyes.
Shadow wasn't sure if she should reply the Alpha's question since the answer would probably run her off, but what did Shadow have to lose? She didn't know this wolf so it didn't matter. Actually, it would be funny to watch the femme run with her tail between her legs.
"I'm from Dark Mountain Pack." Rain Shadow answered with a slight smirk. Even though she hated her birth pack she liked the reactions wolves got when she told them where she was from. It made her proud in a odd way.
Back to top Go down
Zena
Admin
Admin
Zena

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: reply   First Encounters Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2012, 1:43 pm

ZENA
Zena dug her feet into the rocky earth below her and lifted her head up from the cool water of the vale. Dark mountain pack, thats where her old mentor, Vigo, was from. She kind of coughed on the water a little realizing this is not just any wolf. Dark mountain pack was not one to mess with and like ants, where there was one there were more. Memories of Vigo galloped thru her mind, he was mean and ruthless, often returning home with the smell of fresh blood on his coat. She stared at the femme with cold eyes. "Why are you here. Who sent you?" Her body suddenly tensing. Her eyes darted from side to side wondering if this was an ambush, had Vigo turned her in for running away? No, impossible, he would've been murdered. She waited for an answer, her teeth bared. She wasn't going to go thru the same troubles again.
Back to top Go down
Amaris
Amaris

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounters   First Encounters Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2012, 9:47 pm

RAIN SHADOW
Shadow snapped to attention, her body language becoming hostile, her ears flattening on her head and her fur flicking from side to side. She had been stupid to say where she was from. Of course this wolf wouldn't be one to flee, she was an Alpha! Shadow's lips pulled back from her teeth showing her sharp canines.
"Nobody sent me. I'm here on my own and for once it wasn't to kill anybody." Shadow said, her voice deadly. If she had too, she would kill but at the moment she would rather avoid it. She was too tired to make it a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Zena
Admin
Admin
Zena

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: reply   First Encounters Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2012, 10:23 pm

ZENA
Zena's thoughts wandered, no wolf in their right mind would admit they were from DMP unless they were in for an ambush or was planning a suicide. Her treasured eyes stared down the large, grey, femme intensely, as if she could light her on fire at any moment. She dug her nails deeper into the rocky sand, flatting her ears to her head, trying to restrain herself "So what do you want? Why are you here?" her words slipped out of her mouth lingering in the air for a moment. She wasn't about to fight this wolf, she had no reason to, but the thought of a DMP member alone just didn't match up. Thoughts of wolves ambushing her and ripping apart her silvery coat flooded her mind. She shook her broad head not wanting to imagine such a thing, and waited for the reply.
Back to top Go down
Amaris
Amaris

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounters   First Encounters Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2012, 10:45 pm

RAIN SHADOW
Shadow growled, impatient at this slow exchange. This femme obviously knew more about Dark Mountain than most did. Shadow could tell she was on edge, probably guessing that she was about to get ambushed by a dozen bloodthirsty wolves. She was right to be frightened but at the moment Shadow didn't have the patience.
"I'm not here to skin you alive so calm it. I'm here looking for another pack." Rain Shadow said, feeling slightly ashamed. Back in Dark Mountain she would have been laughed at for her cowardice answer. Nobody left DMP unless they were dead.
Back to top Go down
Zena
Admin
Admin
Zena

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounters   First Encounters Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2012, 12:11 am

ZENA
The soft autumn breeze ruffled thru Zena's silvery coat blowing her scent down south with the current of the river. Her intriguing eyes watched the stranger who stood on the opposite bank of the river as if she was a murderer counting down the seconds. She listened intensely to what the she-wolf said, confusing her greatly. A wolf escaping Dark Mountain Pack? Impossible, even Vigo wasn't completely cut off from the pack, he still was a scout. Her thoughts ingulfed her with questions and curiousity to this wolf's story. Zena cocked her ears forward and turned her head to the side "Your what? Looking for a pack? Come here and explain yourself," She flipped her nose towards the woods where she knew of a large boulder with shelter- the place she called home. Her muscles tensed, There just isn't something right with this loner. No one survives an escape from the DMP. she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Amaris
Amaris

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounters   First Encounters Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2012, 9:39 am

RAIN SHADOW
Shadow growled, her muscles tensing. "I'm not following you anywhere. I can answer your questions just as well here as I could anywhere else." The she-wolf snapped back. She wasn't about to walk into an unknown area with a strange Alpha, she wasn't an idiot. Shadow's eyes narrowed as she stared down the wolf on the other side of the bank. The femme stared at her just as hard and an eerie silence enveloped the grove.
Finally Rain Shadow laughed darkly, breaking the quiet. "By the look of stupid confusion on your face I'm guessing you want to know how I escaped. Everybody wants to know." She rolled her eyes then continued. "I'll tell you how, pure luck and the fact that I was a ignorant pup." Shadow shifted her weight forward, her white blue eyes still boring into the other she-wolf's. "Did I answer your question or do I need to say more?"
Back to top Go down
Zena
Admin
Admin
Zena

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounters   First Encounters Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 7:49 pm

ZENA
Zena sat back on her haunches and nodded her head understandably. Oh good goblins they have this wolf so brainwashed she can't even have a normal conversation with a wolf! The thoughts wavered in her mind. She watched the wolf with keen eyes, not wanting to mess up and send the wrong signal. The grey femme continued talking and spit out her words like they were rotten elk.
A low growl erupted from Zena's throat. " Now you just wait a minute! Who do you think you are walking onto a unknown territory showing such disrespect to an alpha!? I could rip you apart in two seconds flat and don't think I wont. Now smarten up. Your on my turf." Her silvery fur stood up, her sides rising heavily. Shes never spoken this way to anyone and sort of regretted it, but she wasn't going to allow her to walk on her. " I don't know who you are exactly, but I don't deserve the disrespect, and neither do you." She sat back onto her haunches, and tried to calm herself down some. Never had she been so disrespected, usually she would have already been around the wolf's throat but was restraining herself due to the fact that she was an alpha now and needed patience.
Back to top Go down
Amaris
Amaris

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounters   First Encounters Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2012, 8:14 pm

RAIN SHADOW
Shadow threw back her head and laughed loudly. "I'm sorry but my parents never taught me respect, let alone to respect another pack's Alpha. You don't control me so please don't sit there and boss me around. I'll speak to you how I please." She snarled harshly, but the hair on the back of her neck flattened back showing that she was slowly calming down. Something about a good argument made Shadow relax and soon her whole body had gone back to normal and she was sitting down still staring at the femme with sharp white blue orbs.
"So if you're a pack leader tell me who your pack is. By the looks of things you don't even have any members." Shadow snorted rolling her eyes. "So I don't see why you are so keen on having me bow down to you." The she-wolf had absolutely no respect for this Alphesse in front of her and it was obvious that she had no respect for anyone. Dark Mountain wolves were taught to govern themselves and not let anyone rule them, even the Alpha. They were told that the Alpha and his mate were there only to lead them into battle and to occasionally punish those who did wrong. Shadow was a textbook example of this teaching and she didn't care who she back talked.
Back to top Go down
ForeverRain
New Comer
New Comer
ForeverRain

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounters   First Encounters Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 6:21 pm

(Because the title says 'Close Encounter((S))', plural, I am assuming that this is where everyone is going to meet? And yes, i'm a cheater X) I'm using part of my sample post.)

RAIN

Rain crouched low against the ground, the branches of the bush she had managed to compact her slender figure into pinching and poking into her coat uncomfortably. Her breath scraped roughly through her throat as she gazed through the leaves that half-way blocked her vision. She made sure her ears were flat, and pressed her belly firmly to the ground as hard as possible, praying not to be seen. The bear she watched silently grunted loudly, lumbering clumsily around the trees. It was obviously confused, the stupid creature."It's a shame such powerful bodies were given to such small brain", Rain thought to herself. Even so, fear pulsed through her veins with the pounding of her heart. She became tenser and tenser with every second that slowly ticked by. It seemed like an eternity she'd been shoved into the prickly branches of the bush when the bear, at last, tottered away on it's large legs. She let out a long breath of relief, scrambling away from the grasping branches that pulled her fur and scraped her skin underneath. When she was finally free, she sat with a thump. Her encounter had drained all the energy from her, leaving her exasperated and tired. She rose slowly to her feet, flicking her ears irritably. "How annoying," she thought "To have to cower for such a creature." she muttered angrily. She turned, heading the opposite direction the bear had gone. She wasn't going to take the chance of running into it again. Besides, she could could smell water. Her tongue was so dry it felt like sandpaper scraping against her mouth and lips. AS she continued on her way, she froze. Other wolves. Femme, by the smell of them. She resumed moving at a slow pace, placing her paws silently on the dried leaves. She didn't want to risk being heard and attacked. That wasn't what she needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounters   First Encounters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Encounters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nocturnal :: Untamed Lands :: Wood Brook Creek-
Jump to: