Nocturnal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Current News
7/16 The page may look a little off right now, due to construction. I will try to have it back on track as soon as possible, but please remain patient! ___________________ 7/16 Plots! I'm thinking about making a plot for Nocturnal so it can get this show on the road. Any comments or suggestions? Click here - CLICK!
Weather & Detais
Season: Autumn _________________ Weather: Sunny with few clouds. The storm is over, leaving the ground wet and muddy. The river is flooded, and animals have come out of their den. The air is getting cooler, the nice feeling of autumn weather. More leaves are starting to fall from the trees, beginning to gain their winter nakedness. _________________ Breeding: No Birthing:No
Lakota Rivers Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: Zena Status: Open
Silent Plains Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: None Status: Open
Shadow Walkers Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: None Status: Open
Affiliates
Thrillcity of ash
Vote For US!
Top 50 Wolf RPG

Free Top Site

First Steps (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hurricane_
New Comer
New Comer
Hurricane_

First Steps (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: First Steps (OPEN)   First Steps (OPEN) Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 2:17 pm

Hurricane's stomache growls loudly, causing him to glare at the ground as he walked. He heard a scuffle in the nearby brush, making him freeze. He waited a moment till he heard the scuffle again, then leaped. His jaws locked around the hare's neck just as a squeal erupted from it's throat. Hurricane held it down with a paw, then jerked its neck the other way, killing it instantly. Hurricane held on for a moment, waiting for it to squirm with more fight in it. But it never did so he let it down gently, licking the blood from his chops. The hare's cry still rang in his ears, making him grimace as he took his first bite. He hated causing other things pain, he would only do it if necessary. He finished with his meal, covering the rabbit with bits of leaves and twigs before moving on. His adrenaline was still there, making his legs plead for a good run.
A new sound reached Hurricane's ears, sounding like thunder. But when he looked up to the sky he only saw a few clouds, but they were the white fluffy kind. Not the dark kind that wielded thunder and lightning. Returning his gaze back to the ground, he listened again. Rushing water, a river must be up ahead. Hurricane ran towards the sound, his throat suddenly bone dry. He barely had time to stop, if he had waited a moment later he would have plowed right into the cold water. He stepped into the shallows, the icy water soaking through his paws. He lapped up the water, slow enough so that he wouldn't get a stomache ache. He debated wether or not to lay in the shallows, the cold water a great escape from the heat.
Back to top Go down
http://rainpack.omgforum.net
RedReaper19
New Comer
New Comer
RedReaper19

First Steps (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Steps (OPEN)   First Steps (OPEN) Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2012, 2:34 am

Lit padded softly around the forest. She could smell blood, which made her stomach growl. She wasn't too hungry; she'd just eaten last night. She sighed, deciding another meal wouldn't hurt her. She stepped on a pileof leaves and heard a sickening snap. She jumped backwards, growling at the floor before she swiped at it and discovered it was just a dead rabbit. After examining the carcass more closely, she saw it was fresh. Lit sniffed the air, getting a hint of another wolf in the area. Lit jumped into the shadows, looking in all directions as she trotted forwards.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane_
New Comer
New Comer
Hurricane_

First Steps (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Steps (OPEN)   First Steps (OPEN) Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2012, 1:58 pm

Hurricane's head snapped upwards, hearing the crack. His body was in position, anticipating an attack, but none came. Hurricane looked around confused, but then remembered the kill he had left earlier. A fox had probably came to find it, cracking the twigs as it dug through them to get to its meal. He shrugged, walking out of the water. He lay on a platform of rocks, black and heated from the sun shining down in some spots. It was hotter than he imagined, making him yelp when he set his paw on a particularly hot spot. He glared but layed down anyways, sighing with relief when the heat made its way through his soaked fur. He had closed his eyes, laying on his side now, when he smelt it. A nearby wolf. His eyes opened quickly, but his head raised slowly. He couldn't see the wolf ffrom here, but they were close. "Who's there!" He snapped, standing up slowly to look around.
Back to top Go down
RedReaper19
New Comer
New Comer
RedReaper19

First Steps (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Steps (OPEN)   First Steps (OPEN) Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 2:34 pm

Lit jumped at Hurricanes voice. Lit lay her ears down against her skull and stepped forwards. "Just me." Shestated. Her white mask drew attention to her dark brown eyes, which were staring at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane_
New Comer
New Comer
Hurricane_

First Steps (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Steps (OPEN)   First Steps (OPEN) Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 3:59 pm

Hurricane looked up as a female approached. she was staring at the forest floor, avoiding any eye contact. Hurricane jumped down from his spot, walking towards her at a slow pace. Did the fae think he was going to hurt her? He wouldn't, hurricane wasn't that type of wolf. He would only act agressively if he was attacked first, or if he was majorly pissed off. But he wasn't at the moment, so he tilted his head. "I won't hurt you. My names Hurricane." He looked at her, questioningly.
Back to top Go down
RedReaper19
New Comer
New Comer
RedReaper19

First Steps (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Steps (OPEN)   First Steps (OPEN) Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 2:59 am

Lit looked up, no longer skittish. "Names Lithuanium. I go by Lit." Her posture became confident and strong. She was curious to know whether this wolf belonged to a pack. She wanted to be part of one. Days of living on her own were getting depressing and lonely. The only good thing Lit could come up wig was the fact that.if there was danger, she didn't have to waste valuable time running around everywhere, alerting those who were blind or careless enough not to notice danger. "Are you on patrol for a pack or rogue?" She asked, her tone.both questioning and calm.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane_
New Comer
New Comer
Hurricane_

First Steps (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Steps (OPEN)   First Steps (OPEN) Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 8:00 pm

Hurricane smiled at Lit. She had a unique name, perhaps it matched her in some way. He shook his head when she asked about his pack status. "No i'm a rogue. I happen to be looking for a pack though, there must be at least one nearby." Right? Hurricane sighed. He had grown tired of being alone. He'd grown bored and emotionless. He wanted the company of others, so what other way then to have it except to join a pack? It seemed like a good idea to him. He wondered if this female was part of a pack. He guessed not, since she had asked him. Perhaps she was looking for a home as well.
Back to top Go down
RedReaper19
New Comer
New Comer
RedReaper19

First Steps (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Steps (OPEN)   First Steps (OPEN) Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 3:21 pm

Lit put her ears down calmly. "Ah. I've been looking for a pack. Cant seem to find one..." she looked tired. Maybe because she was exhausted after searching for so long. The smells of the forest usually calmed her, but right now they onlynmade her more tired. She sat, sighing. "Hopefully we can find one soon. I'm exhausted." She got up and dragged herself towards the river, lapping up water.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane_
New Comer
New Comer
Hurricane_

First Steps (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Steps (OPEN)   First Steps (OPEN) Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2012, 3:11 pm

Hurricane nodded. The sooner they find a pack, the better for him. He walked over to Lit, sitting nearby. "Perhaps we would have more luck if we looked together?" Hurricane looked over to her, a simple question. He was glad he had ran into someone, even if she wasn't yet part of a pack. He'd much rather search with someone than be alone for much longer.
Back to top Go down
RedReaper19
New Comer
New Comer
RedReaper19

First Steps (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Steps (OPEN)   First Steps (OPEN) Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2012, 12:04 am

Lit nodded. "Yes. That's sounds so much better than being by myself." Lit sighed, looking around. She didn't know where to start. She then looked back at the stream. Would following the stream up or down help them or only take them farther away? Lit flicked an ear. She didn't know, but she felt like it was worth a try. She turned to Hurricane. "So, I was thinking we could go upstream until we find something. What do you think?" A breeze blew and ruffled Lit's fur.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane_
New Comer
New Comer
Hurricane_

First Steps (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Steps (OPEN)   First Steps (OPEN) Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2012, 12:26 pm

Hurricane nodded, a brief smile on his muzzle. He was glad she had agreed to the idea of sticking together. He wouldn't have to worry about being alone now, thank god for that. Any longer and he may have gone insane. Hurricane looked into the stream at his reflection, staring back up at him. Further down he could see smaller fish swimming about. Hurricane thought about the hare he had aten earlier. It had left him plenty full, he wondered if another had found it yet.

When lit spoke up hurricane looked up at her, pulling himself from his thoughts. Traveling upstream? He looked up to the sky, where the sun was placed. They had tons of time before nightfall. He looked back down to Lit. "Okay." He nodds, getting up from his sitting position. He waited for Lit before they began upstream. "So... what exactly are we looking for?"
Back to top Go down
RedReaper19
New Comer
New Comer
RedReaper19

First Steps (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Steps (OPEN)   First Steps (OPEN) Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 12:50 am

Lit hurried to catch up to Hurricane. She flicked her ears. "I don't know. Tracks, scents of other wolves, fresh kill. Things that would alert you of another wolf being around sometime recently." Her ears shot up. She stopped in her tracks and listened closely. She heard small splashes in the water a bit away. Her stomach growled loudly and she looked to Hurricane, her ears down as her eyes apologised. She was so hungry. She thought she was full, but boy, had she been wrong. Lit krept forwards quietly, merely trotting and she followed the scent to her next meal. "I'm gonna get something to eat really quick. I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
Hurricane_
New Comer
New Comer
Hurricane_

First Steps (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Steps (OPEN)   First Steps (OPEN) Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 12:43 pm

Hurricane nodded. Of course he knew thoughs things, but what type of pack was she looking for?? Personally, Hurricane didn't want anything to do with any packs that killed for joy. And if they happened to pass any packs like that, Hurricane would get far from them as possible!

Hurricane stopped as Lit froze, ears alert. He rose his eyebrow when all he heard was her stomach growling. Hurricane laughed lightly as Lit appologized and began at a light trot. He followed at the same pace. "I'll help you. Together we can take something bigger down for the both of us." Hurricane paused, "Unless you'd rather hunt alone."
Back to top Go down
RedReaper19
New Comer
New Comer
RedReaper19

First Steps (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Steps (OPEN)   First Steps (OPEN) Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 12:16 am

Lit shook her head. "No. I think it would be better if we both took down a bigger meal." She let the small creature go before starting forwards again. Her steps were light and quick, though she kept her eyes on the ground, calculating every move. "Ill track and watch for scents." Lit's tone was hushed, though it was loud enough for Hurricane to hear over the roar of the fast paced river.

Lit slowed to a stop as she spotted a pair of hoof tracks. She didn't know what sort of animal it was. Or even if it was with tracking down. Lit stepped aside so Hurricane could see and she looked to him. "Do you know what animal that is? Or even if its worth tracking down? I don't know what it is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Steps (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Steps (OPEN)   First Steps (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Steps (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1